The last camp in th Leubengrund and furthest away from Walpersberg. Partly located in the Leubengrund, partly in the Mondschein Valley. Inmates initially 500 at the end up to 2000 forced laborers. Several nationalities, from January 1945 mainly Italians and some Belgians. This camp was discovered by the U.S. Army on April 13, 1945. The conditions found here were catastrophic. In April 1945, all sick and dying forced laborers were moved here and left. The camp ended up with about 30 barracks. The front and back of the camp were fenced. Today, a memorial stone commemorates this camp.