It was not completed until the end of September 1944. Inmates about 800 forced laborers (M/F), different nationalities, mainly Poles, Russians, Italians and some Belgians. After several attempts to escape, the camp is fenced with barbed wire. Today there is a kennel here. On the side of the road next to it stands a memorial stone for the former camp.