In the centre of the village, on the main street former porcelain factory. According to archive sources, the large multi-storey building housed up to 1400 Slovaks and 100 – 300 Belgians. On the basis of documents and research, this could also have been an external command (Aussenkommando) of the STALAG (main camp, POW camp) IX C in Bad Sulza. The large number of Slovak deported prisoners of war resulted from the 1944 SNP uprising (Slovak National Uprising). The Belgians were later transferred to Lager E and Baulager VII.
The Lager Kleindembach was furthest away from the construction site „REIMAHG“. The forced laborers had to take the train to Orlamünde every day and march on foot to the Walpersberg. The deceased Slovaks were buried in the local municipal cemetery.
Today there is a monument to commemorate them.